1. Steward our Lands – we will continually identify profitable ways to both manage and protect our lands.
2. Seek Financial Stability and Profitability – we will manage our asset profitably seeking stability of earnings.
3. Maintain Excellent Board Governance and Effectiveness – management to assist Board in regular and routine review of policies and procedures to maintain accountability, productivity and effectiveness.
4. Maintain Efficient Organization – management to constantly develop and implement processes and procedures necessary to reduce operating costs and improve productivity.
5. Manage Investments – management to review annually the Board’s investment policy and implement and monitor external management with a focus on risk return trade off and costs of implementation.
6. Produce Shareholder Dividend – management to review annually the Board’s dividend policy and recommend changes as appropriate with the goal of creating sustainable dividend.
7. Evaluate Opportunities – management to promptly and effectively evaluate new business opportunities to assist in the growth of the company and its dividend.
8. Effective Communications – management to assist Board in communicating effectively with each other, employees, shareholders and all interested parties.
9. Foster Cultural Identity – promote and protect the history and culture of the Corporation and its Shareholders.